Sunday, November 30, 2014

A trip to Art Institute Chicago By Kay Zhang

During the break, I had a marvelous trip to Chicago. The afternoon in Art Institute Chicago was definitely the most enjoyable and incredible part. (And the warmest) I cannot wait to share what I saw with people interested!

I had the luxury to look at the authentic drawing from Claude Monet, the most famous impressionism artist (and whom I blogged about). Looking at the water lilies after writing and researching about them is an magical experience. I stood in awe in front of it and greedily looked and looked.


The impressionism gallery also possesses the well-known painting by Georges Seurat, A sunday on la Grand Jatte. The significance of this painting is beyond my words. 


And finally, priceless paintings by Pablo Picasso and Van Gogh. 





No comments:

Post a Comment